Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Have been busy...

...with job search and taking (free) online classes on epidemiology.

For the most part, they are "continuing education" courses for public health professionals, but since I keep throwing apps at epidemiology jobs, I should probably know more.

Some of it is a bit dry, but there's a lot more to public health that's really interesting to me.  Part of it really plays with the way I think of myself.  In spite of getting a bachelor's degree in psychology, I really find myself leaning toward the biological end of the spectrum when I think about human behavior.  Add in a healthy interest in the systemic social relationships in humans as well as an interest in health and disease, you've got much of the non-technical end of epidemiology.

No comments:

Post a Comment